3D Diagnosis & Treatment Planning - A comprehensive workshop for the 3D professional
Patient Dose in Perspective and Case Reviews
Presented by: Dr. Lisa Koenig
8:45am - 10:30am
Dr. Koenig will review
radiographic anatomy as seen on CBCT images from the cranial base to the
suprahyoid neck. The radiographic presentation of common odontogenic lesions
including periapical and pericoronal pathology, and common non-odontogenic pathology
will be discussed. Emphasis will be on the description of radiographic features
and the formulation of differential diagnoses.
- Know the basic operating principles and terminology of CBCT imaging
- Understand radiation dose from the different fields of view
- Recognize anatomy and anatomical variants on CBCT images
- Recognize common pathology on CBCT images
Integrating CBCT and Digital Technology to Optimize Single-Tooth Replacement Therapy With Dental Implants: A Restorative Approach
Presented by: Christopher Barwacz, DDS, FAGD, FICD
10:45am - 12:30pm
This didactic course will provide participants a restoratively-driven approach to leveraging cone beam computed tomography (CBCT) imaging with dental digital technologies to maximize outcomes with single-tooth implant therapy. Discussion of topics will include: utilizing CBCT imaging to improve interdisciplinary implant planning and communication, steps for use of radiographic and digital diagnostic data to facilitate guided implant surgery, and demonstration of emerging technologies to expedite implant provisionalization and periimplant soft-tissue maturation prior to definitive restoration with a custom CAD/CAM abutment.
• Highlight strategies to improve effective communication between the surgical and
restorative team utilizing CBCT technology.
• Discuss uses of scan appliances to aid in proper diagnosis and treatment planning, as well
as helping to facilitate guided surgical protocols for the benefit of the surgical and
restorative team members.
• Demonstrate emerging workflows to connect guided surgery with digital implant
provisionalization as a means to expedite treatment timeframes and maximize outcomes.
Hands on software training with Anatomage
Presented by: Kenna Wuistingher
1:00pm - 3:00pm
Position: BChD, DDS, MS
1717 West Collins
Orange, CA 92867
Questions? Ideas? Your needs and inquiries are incredibly important to us. Contact us today.