California Dental Practice Act & Infection Control Presented by: Nancy Dewhirst
A variety of infection control products and approaches are
presented in this lively and interactive hands-on workshop. Basic disease transmission and infection control are explored in light of current documented knowledge while using products as instructional tools – and gifts. Misconceptions and common problems will be discussed, along with potential implications and consequences. The program is intended to help participants get maximum effectiveness from their infection
control efforts. Really use, and really see (with glow-germs and other activities) how different techniques and products work – and go home with a bag of samples and many new ideas!
- Review basic tenants of infection control
- Evaluate various hand hygiene products
- Assess personal hand hygiene practices
- Evaluate various surface disinfectant products and protocols
- Apply personal protection concepts and information to selection and use of gloves, masks, eyewear, and gowns
- Consider equipment asepsis products and protocol
- Evaluate instrument management equipment, strategies and protocol
1717 West Collins
Orange, CA 92867
Questions? Ideas? Your needs and inquiries are incredibly important to us. Contact us today.