CBCT Imaging Essentials and Beyond
Dr. Douglas Chenin will provide the foundations necessary to approach CBCT imaging in a clinically correct and methodical manner. A special emphasis on 3D implant planning and using surgical guides will be covered. Dr. Chenin will give a colorful introduction to imaging the airway and Dental Sleep Medicine. A strong importance will be placed on 3D anatomy and a holistic prospecting of craniofacial anatomy and physiology.
1. How to correctly use CBCT images in 2D cross-sections and 3D renderings
2. Introduction to the principles and considerations of CBCT interpretation
3. Obtain a foundation on surgical guide workflow, protocols, capabilities and limitations
4. Learn the foundations and importance of dental sleep medicine
5. How to recognize the signs, symptoms and pathophysiology of patients with compromised airways
1717 West Collins
Orange, CA 92867
Questions? Ideas? Your needs and inquiries are incredibly important to us. Contact us today.