Cutting Edge Dentistry with Technology and Materials
Today’s dental marketplace is more difficult than ever before. This lecture has been created to move your practice to the forefront of your community and improve your business’ success by reviewing the current state of dentistry. Diagnostic technology is available today that is non-ionizing and more accurate than traditional radiographs in finding tooth decay. To find tooth decay earlier for your patients allows you to be less invasive, place smaller easier to fill restorations, and better longevity of restorations. In addition to finding more and being less invasive, using CO2 lasers can greatly reduce the need for anesthesia for cavity preps. You want your business to standout, and people to be talking about your dental office? You need to see how impactful this diagnostic and restorative presentation can be for you, your patients and your business. We look forward to sharing this technology with you and your team members.
• Learn about the cutting edge technology from detection of decay, removal and efficient composite placement
• Updates on CAD/CAM from scanning to delivery of the restoration
• CBCT in dentistry and how you can’t practice without it
• Digital Workflow and how to connect it all together
• Experience the latest restorative materials and technology with hands on demonstrations