Cutting Edge Dentistry with Technology and Materials
Bond and Cementation
Should you bond or cement the restoration? How to select the proper material and technique when bonding different types of indirect restorations. This lecture has been designed to help answer these questions. Adhesion and restorative principles will be addressed and information will be provided to help facilitate material selection for better and simplified bond/cementation, with long-lasting restoration success. You need to see how impactful this restorative presentation can be for you, your patients and business. We look forward to sharing these best practices with you.
- Being well prepared for aesthetic clinical objectives
- Seamless CEREC Application
- Proper bonding protocols(most effective and reliable bond agent for any procedure)
- Understand why to choose one type of bond/cement material over another
- When to bond with an adhesive and when to cement
Hot Topics in Infection Control AGD code 148
Update and review today’s most important clinical safety issues - This class gives you a “Hit List” of the most important things to do! Apply professional standards and strategies, including CDC Guidelines and State regulations for Infection Control to everyday and extraordinary risks. Updates include safety challenges such as aerosol transmitted diseases (ATD’s) and evolving / resistant pathogens.
- Review bloodborne, contact, droplet and airborne diseases
- Manage biofilms
- Address current, immediate health concerns
- Establish reasonable precaution strategies, from management to compliance and validation