Cutting Edge Composite Restorations
This fast-paced, informative session will review the latest developments in adhesive dentistry and will show participants how to get consistently reliable results with direct composite restorations. Emphasis will be placed on best practices and principles to help make sense of all of the products and techniques available in today’s marketplace. Time will be allotted to interact with Dr. Gillespie to review and trouble-shoot adhesion and composite based challenges attendees encounter daily.
• Understand Total Etch, Self-Etching & Universal Adhesive principles and how they are applied to control post-op sensitivity.
• Learn how to reproduce natural tooth characteristics using predictable techniques for direct posterior composite restorations.
• Learn when to use a sectional matrix system to help create predictable proximal contacts.
• Hands-on exercises will be completed by each participant for preparation, placement, and finishing for Class II restorations.
• Correct placement of sectional matrices and rings only for composite placement but for all of your bonded restorations will be covered.