EARN 2 CE CREDITS FREE WITH CODE KKEAG20: Endodontics Access and Glidepath
At the conclusion of this course, participants will be able to:
1. Understand the trend to be more minimally invasive in access preparation.
2. Comprehend why preservation of critical dentin is important.
3. Identify new instruments and tools allowed for this trend.
4. Learn to recognize cases to tackle and cases to refer, and where challenges may be.
5. Explain why securing a smooth glide-path is critical for rotary instrumentation and important for the cleaning and shaping to follow.