The OSHA/CDC/HIPPA in Dentistry
Course format will include lecture, audience participation, entertainment, handouts, with spontaneous learning and laughter.
Updates in OSHA/CDC and HIPAA Compliance will be presented in a practical, informal manner. This will help to satisfy the required OSHA annual training of the federal Bloodborne Pathogen Rule 1910.1030 and infection control continuing education requirements for your state and HIPAA training requirements.
- Understanding the difference between the OSHA and the CDC in Dentistry
- Identification of safety hazard(s) in dentistry and how to correct them.
- Proper use of personal protective equipment.
- Knowing proper sterilization and disinfection techniques.
- Knowledge of HIPAA requirements necessary for a dental practice.