Simplified Endo for GP's
Speaker: Andrew Powell-Cullingford
Key Reasons to Attend
- Increase confidence when performing endodontic treatment
- Learn about the latest endo technology
- Understand simplified endo protocols
- Increase endo success rates and provide consistent patient outcomes
- 6 hours CPD
- Highlight proper preparation for endo treatment (Optidam)
- Determine correct working length (Apex ID)
- Learn about efficient cleaning and simplified shaping protocol using TFA Files
- Review efficient cleaning using EndoVac Pure obturation
- Understand how to maximise patient outcomes for GDP through streamlined but effective protocols using the latest endo equipment
This course is designed to help increase GDP’s confidence when it comes to endodontic treatments.
Spend the evening learning about simplified endo protocols, equipment and techniques which help you to provide consistently excellent endodontic treatments for your patients.
The course will help you in your everyday practice by covering the proper preparation for an endo treatment (get to grips with rubber dam the easy way!), and the simplified, single file protocol of the TF Adaptive file system, demonstrating how you can have both a rotary and reciprocating file all in one. You will also find out about working length diagnostics and effective canal cleaning using a negative pressure system.
Get hands-on experience with the latest equipment, 6 hours CPD and an opportunity to ask questions and get answers from the experts.
KaVo Kerr designates this activity for 6 hours verifiable continuing professional development (CPD)