Endodontic Solutions Strategies For Performing Endodontic Treatment Predictably, Profitably & Painlessly
This ONE DAY hands-on participation course addresses breakthrough concepts and details the skills necessary for acquiring the expertise and confidence to perform the highest quality endodontics. As a participant in our program, you will become familiar with the use of the “apex last” approach to canal shaping with nickeltitanium instrumentation, using Adaptive Motion Technology, predictable irrigation protocols using Apical Negative Pressure, and vertical condensation of thermosoftened gutta percha using The Continuous Wave of vertical condensation. During this exciting fast paced presentation the attendee will engage in “Hands On” sessions throughout the day.
• How to assess the criteria for a successful endodontic procedure
• How to accurately locate the apical constriction
• Shape the root canal space using nickel-titanium instrumentation. A NEW multisetting motor utilizing Adaptive Motion Technology, will be introduced
• Remove the Smear layer and Biofilm using the latest irrigation protocols
• Obturate the root canal system in 3D to capture the natural anatomy with the continuous wave of condensation
1717 West Collins
Orange, CA 92867
Questions? Ideas? Your needs and inquiries are incredibly important to us. Contact us today.