Endodontic Therapy, There is a lot more to it than just doing root canals!!!
This course will provide a review of endodontic diagnosis, principles of canal access and location. We will consider how the latest in clinical research can guide our use of new technology to achieve optimal endodontic results. The use of Adaptive Motion Technology to prepare the root canal system to permit safe effective chemical cleansing of the canal system and predictable obturation. This one day course will provide ample opportunity for participants to experience this technology through hands on sessions.
• Review of the current AAE recognized diagnostic terminology
• Current access tips and canal location
• Deciding on a working length and how canal morphology impacts a decision on the final apical file
• Safe, effective chemical debridement
• Obturation in all dimensions