Endodontic Therapy, there is a lot more to it than just doing root canals!!!
This course will provide a review of endodontic diagnosis, principles of canal access
and location. We will consider how the latest in clinical research can guide our use of
new technology to achieve optimal endodontic results. The participants will use
Adaptive Motion Technology to help prepare the root canal system to permit
effective chemical cleansing of the canal system and predictable obturation. This
one day course will provide ample opportunity for participants to experience this
technology through hands on sessions.
• Review of the current AAE recognized diagnostic terminology
• Current access tips and canal location
• Deciding on a working length and how canal morphology impacts a decision on the final apical file
• Effective chemical debridement
• Obturation in all dimensions