How to Make the Most of CBCT Technology
How To Succeed With CBCT in GP, Ortho, TMD, and Sleep
Presented by: Dr. Daniel Klauer (board certified in Craniofacial Pain and Dental Sleep Medicine)
During this lecture Dr. Klauer will literally walk you through his trajectory of success from integrating CBCT technology into his practice as a general dentist. He will illustrate the specific steps he took to realize his investment and maximize the opportunities right in front of him.
• How to ensure a significant financial advantage on your CBCT
• How CBCT will improve patient outcomes for GP, Ortho, TMD, and airway issues
• How to learn reading images and communicating with your colleagues
10:30am – 12:00pm
The ENT Perspective of CBCT Technology in the Dental Practice
Presented by: Dr. Doug Liepert, MD (board certified ENT and Sleep Medicine)
Ever wonder what physicians think about CBCT Technology? Dr. Liepert will give his perspective on the value of CBCT Technology for the dental practitioner and how it has changed his practice over the past 3 years. This will be a unique opportunity to learn from a board certified ENT and Sleep Physician on how to collaborate locally for your patients benefit.
• The Dentist’s role in Sleep Medicine from the Sleep Physician’s perscpective
• When to refer to PCP or ENT based on clinical finding
• Nasal Physiology Reviewed
• The Starling Resistor Model
• How your CBCT benefits your local ENT Physicians and enhances treatment outcomes from a medical point of view
12:00pm – 1:30pm Lunch
Critical Keys to Effective Practice Management
Lunch is sponsored by Scott Manning, MBA
During this training Scott will explore specific ways to make your practice more efficient, productive, and more closely aligned with your clinical priorities. Specific topics include:
• The ongoing opportunity of cutting-edge technology and how best to leverage it for maximum diagnostic effectiveness.
• Keys to building an effective team that supports practice goals and each other.
• How to establish policies and procedures in alignment with overall practice goals and values.
• Guidelines to laying a solid foundation based on practice performance for long-term financial security.
1:30pm – 3:30pm
Co-treating to Co-presenting: How to develop partnerships with the Medical & Dental Community
Presented by: Dr. Doug Liepert and Dr. Daniel Klauer
• Multiple Case Studies illustrating interdisciplinary treatment
• How to find and develop your interdisciplinary team
• How to make and receive a proper referral
• Why patients are traveling across the country and internationally for treatment with Drs. Liepert and Klauer
• Leveraging your CBCT investment to better serve your patients and quality of care
• Ways to grow your sleep practice and your physicians sleep practice
Live Q & A
1717 West Collins
Orange, CA 92867
Questions? Ideas? Your needs and inquiries are incredibly important to us. Contact us today.