KaVo Imaging and Black Talon Security Webinars
SECURE YOUR LIFE, SECURE YOUR PRACTICE.
Ransomware attacks are severely impacting the dental industry. Join us during this informative webinar series to learn how to defend against these cybercriminals and avoid becoming the next victim.
KaVo Kerr and Black Talon Security will be offering the following webinars at 4PM on each date.
- Wednesday, September 30 - Turn Your Team into "Human Firewalls"
Learn how to train and educate your staff on preventative measures they can take NOW to avoid being the victim of a cyberattack
- Wednesday, October 7 - Securing Your Social Media
Learn how to secure your social media and email to prevent hackers from accessing and stealing your information
- Wednesday, October 14 - Tools of the Trade
Learn how to utilize everyday tools to keep your identity anonymous and safe from hackers Wednesday,
- October 21 - Remote Access and 3rd Party Risk
Learn how your vendors could be putting you at risk for a data breach
- Wednesday, October 28 - Printers, IoT Devices and Security Cameras - Are They Really Secure?
Learn how threat actors can breach these devices in order to victimize your practice
- Wednesday, November 4 - New Trends in Ransomware Attacks are Decimating the Healthcare Industry
Learn how hackers are destroying your backups, encrypting and stealing your data and what you can do to prevent this
- Wednesday, November 18 - Hacking Event
Tune in to see an actual hacking event performed by one of Black Talon Security's ethical hackers