KaVo Kerr announces the expansion of integration options for the DEXIS Platinum digital sensor and DEXcam 4 HD intraoral camera.
Hatfield, PA (June 29, 2018) – KaVo Kerr is pleased to announce that it is making the benefits of the award-winning DEXIS Platinum sensor and DEXcam 4 HD intraoral camera available to a broad array of dental imaging software programs. Utilizing an industry-recognized driver package, dentists are now able to maintain their existing imaging software program while integrating these highly regarded DEXIS products.
The DEXIS Platinum sensor features:
- PureImage™ Technology using proprietary hardware enhancements to deliver sharp, highly detailed, and extremely clear images across the widest range of exposure settings
- TrueComfort™ Design using beveled corners, a smooth, rounded casing and a small, angled dome to maximize patient comfort and make precise placement easy
- PerfectSize™ single-sensor solution enabling comfortable use for both children and adults and allowing faster procedures without the need to switch between multiple-sized sensors
The DEXcam 4 HD intraoral camera features:
- Remarkable clear and focused high-definition images using the latest in CMOS sensor technology and a precision 7-element glass optical lens
- 5 field-of-view levels to enable clearly focused images from full face to magnified tooth
- High-intensity LEDs to enable well-illuminated images even in the posterior regions
The driver package enabling the expanded DEXIS Platinum and DEXcam 4 HD integration options are available now by contacting DEXIS technical support at 888-883-3947, option 1.
To learn more about DEXIS products and KaVo Kerr imaging solutions and the full array of integration options, please visit our website or contact KaVo Kerr Inside Sales at 888-883-3947, option 4.
About KaVo Kerr
KaVo Kerr is a cohesive organization comprised of two global leaders, united to provide dental excellence and serve as a single premier partner for the dental community. KaVo Kerr operates with a common vision inspiring and helping our customers, their patients, and our own associates realize their potential. KaVo Kerr offers solutions for endodontics, restoratives, treatment units, infection prevention, imaging, rotary, and instruments.
Marshall Martin, Imaging Business Unit Manager for KaVo Kerr, firstname.lastname@example.org