KaVo Kerr Highlights Innovative Portfolio of Products at ADA FDI World Dental Congress
Visit KaVo Kerr at booth #5781 for a hands-on product experience.
Brea, CA – KaVo Kerr will be showcasing its full portfolio of dental products and industry-leading clinical solutions at the upcoming ADA FDI World Dental Congress. Hosted from September 4-8 in San Francisco, this year’s meeting is the ideal venue to explore KaVo Kerr’s award-winning products at booth #5781.
“Professionals in our industry know KaVo and Kerr as two strong leaders with a reputation for precision, innovation, and quality,” explains Phil Prentice, KaVo Kerr’s VP of Marketing in North America. “What many may not know is that KaVo and Kerr have joined forces to bring our customers the best of both brands, backed by over two hundred combined years of dental experience. The ADA FDI World Dental Congress is a great opportunity to explore our amazing products and see how KaVo Kerr is enabling practices to bring healthy, beautiful smiles to their patients.”
At the ADI FDI World Dental Congress, attendees will have the chance to explore KaVo Kerr’s most popular breakthrough products with hands-on demonstrations. These include:
- Dental Imaging solutions, including the i-CAT™ FLX Series machines, DEXIS™ Titanium sensor, KaVo Nomad™ Pro 2 device, and KaVo ORTHOPANTOMOGRAPH™ OP 3D.
- KaVo Handpieces, including ELECTROmatic™ and SMARTmatic™ series
- Pelton & Crane treatment units
- NEW Restorative products, including SonicFill™ 3, Harmonize, OptiBond™ eXTRa Universal and Take 1™ Retraction.
- NEW Kerr Endodontic products, including the elements™ e-motion motor, Traverse™ Rotary Guide Path File and elements™ IC obturation unit
- Infection prevention solutions, including PeelVue™ Pro and CaviWipes™
“KaVo Kerr products are designed to meet the diverse needs of dentists and practitioners.” explains Prentice. “We help to deliver easy to use and reliable products that streamline workflows, improve patient outcomes, and enhance patient comfort.”
KaVo Kerr will also be highlighting value-added programs designed to boost customer confidence and practice efficiency. These include:
- KaVo Kerr Preferred, one of the industry’s most extensive loyalty reward programs
- KaVo Complete Service and Warranty program
- KaVo Care fast and easy handpiece repair program
Attendees who visit the KaVo Kerr booth #5781 can sign up for the KaVo Kerr Preferred loyalty program and begin earning loyalty reward points for all dental purchases on the spot.
To learn more about the KaVo Kerr brand, products and services, visit booth #5781, call (714) 516-7400 or visit KaVoKerr.com.
About KaVo Kerr
KaVo Kerr is a premier dental solutions provider committed to exceptional customer experience. Established in 2016, KaVo Kerr combines two global leaders with a long history of innovation and commitment to Dental Excellence and a common purpose of enabling healthy, beautiful smiles. The KaVo Kerr portfolio of dental diagnosis and treatment solutions includes restoratives, digital imaging solutions, treatment units, rotary instruments, laboratory equipment, infection prevention and practice education. For more information, visit www.KaVoKerr.com, like us at www.Facebook.com/KaVoKerr, and follow us at www.Instagram.com/kavokerr.